Tabs

Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Q2 FAL and AYOLF lists


Time is flying and the new Q2 in the FAL is starting. Last quarter I got 2 of 3 things finished, but this quarter my list will be a bit longer, have quite a few things started, that really need to get finished. Link up your list over at The Littlest Thistle.

1)  Friendshipstar Quilt – Carrying it over from last quarter.  It’s my very own quilt and it really needs to get finished, laying around since 3 years now. Right now it is half quilted, and I hope to snuggle under it really soon.
2013-05-20 20.02.11
2) Every Which Way – started it in the last month for my daughter using my own pattern, that will soon be released. Need to finish quilting and binding. This will also be my April goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes.
IMG_4013
3) QAL Cushion – just pieced the top of the cushion in 2013 and since this its waiting, maybe coz Im not so happy with the colors I have chosen, but it really needs to get finished.
IMG_0194
4) Dresden Cushion – my very first dresden, will turn it into a cushion as a birthday present for my aunt
2014-04-05 15.02.18
5) Hexie Cushion – Another birthday cushion, this time with a lot of Hexies, will use Modern Handcrafts tutorial.


Hope to get a lot of this list done in this quarter, it will be a busy time with my wedding at the end of may, but Im sure I can get at least half of them finished.
FAL-2014-Buttonimage002

1 Kommentar:

  1. All the Best and Congratulations! These are very lovely projects you have.

    AntwortenLöschen